Use this endpoint to send a message from your Flowroute phone number to another valid phone number. Click here to view all of your Flowroute numbers.
- You can only send an SMS from a phone number registered on your Flowroute account.
- You are allowed to send 5 SMS per second.
- Flowroute cannot guarantee delivery to any phone number not enabled for SMS.
- Smart quotes are known to cause errors. Please make sure to use neutral (vertical) quotes in your request.
- To upgrade from v2 to v2.1, see Upgrade to Flowroute Messaging API v2.1.
Valid phone number that you're sending the message to. This number must be in E.164 format. e.g., 12065551234
Flowroute phone number that you're sending the message from. This must be a number that you own in your Flowroute account in E.164 format. e.g., 12065551234
The content of the message to deliver. Depending on the length of your message, it may be broken into multiple fragments which will be reassembled on the receiver's handset.Read this article for specific information on message length and concatenation.