The Flowroute Numbers API (v2.1) allows you to purchase new phone numbers and manage your phone numbers over a RESTful HTTP interface.
Numbers v2.1 (Beta) supports HTTP Basic Auth. Use your API credentials from Flowroute Manage to authenticate: Access Key serves as your username while Secret Key serves as your password.
Numbers v2.1 (Beta) is versioned according to Flowroute's philosophy on resource-level breaking changes.
Looking to manage your phone numbers?
With the Flowroute Numbers API, you can perform the following operations:
- List your account phone numbers
- List details on a phone number
- List area codes and exchanges with purchasable phone numbers
- Purchase a phone number from available Flowroute inventory
- Specify primary and failover routes for your phone numbers at much more granular product levels: Voice, SMS, MMS, DLR.
- Create and list inbound routes for your account